Breaking

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Make own android app (no coding )

Everyone is asking me on social media sites that how to make free professional high quality app on android so today we telling you how ???
If you want to make your own app on android for free like professional so Ivan tell you all by videos series on my YouTube channel so I only tell it to you when we reach 200 or 250 sub's then I'll tech you all how to make professional app on android so as fast as you can help us to reach 200 sub's go now and SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

                                       Or

If you have urgent or you need app now I'll make it for you but but but you have to pay for it so the prices is

Proffesnol android app (no ads)- ₹65 Or 1$
Proffesnol android apps (with ads ) - ₹95 or 1.5$
Normal android app (no ads)- ₹15 or 0.25$
Normal android app(with ads )- ₹33 or 0.5$

Special deal
Simple android app - free (coming soon)

If you want any type of apps just contact me out here +918709282299
I'll make you app and give you link of your app and we will accept payments only in PAYPAL & PAYTM (BITCOIN)

                                     - THANK YOU (PRANAV KUMAR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages