Breaking

Monday, December 11, 2017

my new and bestest developed app ever

hi friends I'm pranav and today I'm presented an app that you might like this is my new app of my website in this app i developed many things so you like this app this app is coming tomorrow or on Wednesday so wait for my new app v1.3



Features in my app and my app requirements
☆new side bar with design
☆banner and interstitial ads
☆exit button
☆manny more options
requirements:-
☆android
☆all gpu (mali ,andreno ,power vr)
☆ram 512 mb
☆rom 4gb minimum


(if anyone wants to make an for her website or youtube channel so anyone can contact me on whatsapp no. +918709282299)
(latest and minimum offers available for android app making and more for youtube channel or websites)


DOWNLOAD MY APP :-

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages